Monday, August 26, 2013

On Swimsuit Trauma, Trips to the Dentist, and New Computers/26


The above model is NOT me, unfortunately.  :-)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Long day.

Traveled to Florence, AL, to go to Best Buy and purchase a new computer for my sweet husband, Tom.

I also had an appointment with my dentist to start a crown on a tooth.  I'm not a big fan of dentists or getting crowns or root canals or anything.  My mouth is sore now.  My tooth is sore.  I hope all will be better tomorrow.

Next we drove home and I received my much anticipated swimsuit--the only thing is only half of it arrived.  The next hour was spent with Macy's trying to figure out why the bottom half of my swimsuit did not arrive.  Long story.  They didn't have the bottom half in my size at all.  If I wanted to wear the suit, I'd have to wear it bottomless--well that's never going to happen, of course.  Now I have to return the top-that-didn't-come-with-a-bottom-because-they-didn't-have-a-bottom swimsuit.

I searched online for another swimsuit and finally found one.  It costs more than the other one.  The coupons on the website didn't "count" for the swimsuit I wanted.  I need a swimsuit for upcoming trips so I went ahead and bought it.  Sigh.  Swimming suit trauma.  No telling how bad it would have been if I had had to try the suits on!

After a drink, things began to settle down.  But it's been a crazy day.

The one good thing that did happen is I signed up for Effy's Moonshine class.  Thank goodness for gold linings at the end of swimsuit trauma!


No comments:

Post a Comment