Thursday, August 8, 2013

On New Beginnings, Big Questions, and What We Know

Blogging along with Effy Day 8

Cynthia Lee asked this question in her Day 7 blog.  I want to thank her for the impetus for this writing. It's a good thing to consider what we'd do if this was day one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
What If This Is Day One?

I'd start to be skinnier.
Try to find an agent for my novel.
Find a way to do what I love for a living.
Smell more peonies.
Follow the cycles of the moon more.
Create more art.
Hug my husband more and more.
Drink coffee like it is a sacred act.
Bare my soul more.
Take more risks.
Write my heart out.
Be a better friend.
Take more walks.
Play more music.
Dance more,.
Meditate more.
Offer my hands to the sky more,
Give thanks more.
Understand more.
Love my family more.
Travel more.
Love myself more and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment