Sunday, September 1, 2013

On Subscribe to Links, Computer Knowledge, and Giving In

I'm a little bit "not" savvy with computers.

Yesterday I tried to put a "subscribe to" link on my blog.  I don't have a clue to how to do that.   Does it have something to do with an RSS feed app you get online?

I wish computer-world talk meant something to me more than gobbledygook.  When I look at computers, my face, mind, spirit, intelligence do a combo shut down.  

Seems I could pay someone to complete these little tasks for me, and maybe I will.  So much better for them not to suffer while doing something they love, than for me to suffer while doing something I despise.  

I think this is a quality I inherited genetically, or maybe it happens to all Capricorns born on Jan. 12.  If so, then I wonder what Kirstie Alley, Howard Stern, or Rush Limbaugh do about it since their birthdays are on Jan. 12 too.  Also, it could be about some technical computer class I didn't take in college.  The one I did take used punch cards for the programs.  Can we say dinosaur?  

It will be alright, I keep telling myself.  Some way I'll make it in this highly evolved, computer entrenched culture we have.  I'll find that computer smart person to help me.  I'll pay them well deserved monies.

And I'll finally get my "subscribe to" link on my computer.

Have a great Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment